Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 88: The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty


Hi! Hope everything is going well.

So after work I decided to take a trip to Barnes N Noble to skim the Psychology section for my next read. I surprisingly came across Dan Ariely's new book, The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty which I've been (super) looking forward to reading.

Before (five)sensus, I ran a white collar crime blog called Sleight of Hand. It focused on understand white collar criminals in both the psychological and economic sense. I was fascinated at trying to understand how white collar criminals, and even regular people in our lives, could commit such grandiose acts of dishonesty.

My point -- this book and I were meant to be. :)

I'm saving up the money to get a copy of the book. Once I read it, I'll post some interesting things I learned that I hope will help you too.

Check out Dan's website here. If you end up reading it, let me know what you think!

Nadine

P.S. - I'm not sure if I succeeded in making this photo look "artsy" but, hey, it's my first time taking a photo of a book :P

No comments:

Post a Comment