Friday, September 2, 2011

100 Posts & Counting!

Readers,

With about 5,000 pictures taken thus far, I'm excited to announce that (five)sensus is at its 100th post! Thank you to all of my subscribers for the support :)

I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I bought my camera and let me tell you it wasn't easy forking over the money to pay for it. I didn't know if I had an 'eye' for photography or if I'd even be interested in it for longer than a few months. I am still unsure about the outcome of this venture, but it will be an amazing experience for me no matter what. All I keep telling myself is to keep posting and learning, even if I don't know what direction it's taking me in.

It's been rewarding so far although I will say that I've had some disappointing days. Switching from Automatic to Manual felt like I was learning a new language.There were times when I may have yelled at my camera for not reading my mind and doing what I envisioned. It's taken a lot of work and there's still much I don't understand but with time I will get better.

I'll be writing more going forward (it's actually fun to do when you're not being graded) and hope that you will continue on this adventure with me.

Thank you, again, for all your support.
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment